Sunday, January 16, 2022

Magician Presenting 365 days of Magic Online

 I am now presenting 365 days of magic online. Actually, it's more like 365 videos, as I know there will be days that I don't get content up. But, right now I believe I have about 15 videos online. They are mostly short videos under a minute, however I do have several that are 2-3 minutes long. As time progresses, I'm sure you'll see longer magical compositions. 

It's a huge endeavor to produce 365 videos. I'm certainly NOT the first to do it. In fact, a few years ago, I did something I called Weekly Wizardry, where I produce one video per week. Let me tell you, that alone was hard to do! So 365 is going to be a challenge! 

Where can you see these videos? Well, almost everywhere, lol. I have them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube. I'm planning on putting them on Tiktok, and other platforms as well. Each social media platforms has it's conditions on how to submit video, so some of my videos have variants. Meaning, a video on youtube, might not be exactly the same as one on Instagram, and so forth. 

Below are some of the first videos. I encourage you to subscribe to my feed on Youtube and watch the Carnegie365 playlist for all the latest videos and eventually all 365!









No comments: